Converting your garage can be an excellent option when you need some extra space in your new home.
Some of the more popular options for garage conversions are:
- Extra Bedroom
- Games Room
- Extra Living Space
- Increasing size of attached rooms to Garage
- Home Office space (possibly some zoning or council ramifications)
- Simply upgrading your garage to include custom built cabinetry or storage
- Granny Flat/Self Contained style accommodation with separate entry
Considerations to take into account when converting your garage:
- Do you need council approval?
- If you plan on selling your house in the future, will you need to convert the garage back and at what cost?
After considering all of the above items, we can assist you with every step of the process to get your garage conversion passed through council (if necessary) and built in a quick and efficient timeframe.
For your garage conversion, we’ll guide you, step by step, through everything that needs to be done to get your new room up and running as soon as possible:
Step 1 INITIAL FREE CONSULTATION
Step 2 DESIGN, PLANS & ESTIMATING
Step 3 QUOTE
Step 4 FIXED PRICE CONTRACT
Step 5 COUNCIL and CERTIFCATION
Step 6 PRE-CONSTRUCTION MEETING
Step 7 CONSTRUCTION
Step 8 COMPLETION
Step 9 FINAL HANDOVER MEETING
DOWNLOAD OUR FULL PDF GUIDE HERE
Make an enquiry